The Tallangatta Health Service volunteers make a valuable contribution to the quality of our services and the care that our communities receive.
Volunteering is an important way for community members to give back to their community, and most importantly volunteering is FUN.
Tallangatta Health Service offer a range of volunteering options, for limited periods of time or as an ongoing role. We welcome people of all ages and skills. Our volunteering program reflects the guidelines for volunteers developed by Volunteering Australia. All volunteers will be required to undertake a national police check.
Tallangatta Health Service has a wide variety of Volunteer roles and tasks to suit everyone.
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer Driver
- Resident Representative Volunteer Friend Programme
- Art and Craft Assistant Planned Activity Group Assistant
- Nail Care Exercise Activity Assistant
- Men’s Shed Assistant Pet Therapy
- Social Visitor Podiatry Assistant
- Meal Delivery Newspaper Delivery
- Garden Club Assistant Sewing and Mending
- Shopping Assistant
Whilst Volunteering at THS you will be supported by the Volunteer Coordinator, and once you are assigned a role you will be supported by the area supervisor.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator to discuss this rewarding and enjoyable role on 02 6071 5238.